* Name a film that you have seen more than 10 times.
That could be anything. Yikes. Ummmmmmm. I’ve probably seen Knocked Up more times than any other human. I don’t know why. It just calls to me.
* Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a film.
* Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a film.
* Name a film that you can and do quote from.
I have this weird thing where I can pretty much quote the majority of a film after only one viewing. A talent? A pretty useless one. 😛
* Name a film musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Grease. And Chicago. And Hairspray. And Sweeney Todd. And pretty much every musical I’ve seen. (Except High School Musical.)
* Ever walked out of a film?
The Breed. I think we stayed for about half an hour before leaving. What a waste of money. Oh, and I remember going to see The Black Dahlia and fidgeting all the way through because I was soooooo bored. I got a call from my landlord half way through and walked out to take the call. When I hung up, my friends had followed me and were equally as bored of the film so we decided to just leave. 😛
* Name a film that made you cry in the cinema.
The last one was The Time Traveler’s Wife. ❤ I do tend to cry a lot at most films though so that’s not saying much.
Sweet, please. But only in a small tub.
* How often do you go to the cinema (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not as much as I used to. In the first couple years of uni I went 3-4 times a week. Sometimes twice on the same day. (The result of dating someone who was as film obsessed as me – ’twas a very unhealthy way to spend the time you should be studying.)
* What’s the last film you saw in the cinema?
Alice in Wonderland in 2-D.
* What’s your favourite/preferred genre of film?
I don’t really have a favourite. I know more about the kind of films I don’t like. I don’t like ‘boy’ films (ie. lots of explosions and car chases with no real plot) or films that revolve around a cop or old gangster that’s followed by old enemies, etc. blah, blah, blah. Boring. 😛 I like plot driven films.
* What’s the first film you remember seeing in the cinema?
The Lion King.
* What film do you wish you had never seen?
Boys Don’t Cry. Purely for the fact that I can’t watch anything with Hilary Swank in now and look at her as a woman. She did such an incredible job in that amazing film that whenever she wears a dress, it’s weird.
* What is the scariest film you’ve seen?
Paranormal Activity. *shudders* I actually went with Dan to see it and it was me, him, and two girls sitting in front of us. It was so scary, us girls covered our eyes for the last five minutes. Dan had to tell us what happened. hahaha!
* If you could be any character portrayed in a movie, who would it be?
Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Love her. ❤ I also want Juno’s mind.
* Total number of films you own on DVD and video.
It currently stands at a pathetic 146 after having to sell 2/3s of my DVD collection during uni to … y’know, live. 😦 I do have quite a few films on my computer, though, and don’t have a working DVD player at the moment which stops me buying more.
* Last film you watched.
* Five films that mean a lot to you.
This is very hard. :S This is liable to change (as I never have a steady top 5 or 10 but right now, this minute –
- A Clockwork Orange – My all-time favourite.
- The Lost Boys – *sigh* Kiefer . . . Making a mullet look hawt!
- Midnight Cowboy – Squeeeeeeeeeeee. And I challenge anyone not to cry at the end.
- Juno – Ellen Page, marry me.
- Goodfellas – See that helicopter following me?
What a random choice. 😛